25th November 2019
We are looking for an experienced Building Manager for the asset management and letting of a 50,000 sq ft (gross) commercial office building in central Warrington and management of its onsite team. This role reports to Group Property Director.
The main duties of the role are:
- Management of the onsite team (2no. part time receptionists and concierge) and of third-party external contractors for M&E, cleaning and all hard and soft service contractors.
- Ensure that the assets are managed to their optimum condition, keeping voids to a minimum, and market rents are being achieved.
- Managing Income and expenditure budgets.
- Main contact and company representative for all existing and new tenants, a professional and courteous manner must be displayed at all times.
- Ensure the building is maintained to a high level and ensure H&S legislation is being met.
- Understanding of commercial M&E functionality, and operation of the office building.
For the full job specification click here
Salary and benefits will be dependent on experience.
Please apply by email including a copy of your CV and current salary details to Jayne Furnival at email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 20th December 2019