22nd March 2021
We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who can hit the ground running to provide up to 12 months maternity cover. We’re looking for someone who is equally confident at the creative and analytic sides of marketing. You will be a key contributor to the commercial success of the business and proactively manage all areas of our marketing function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of customer acquisition and brand management using appropriate marketing and communication strategies. You will be required to implement, track, and optimise all online and offline marketing channels and campaigns, utilising strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking to track, benchmark, report and improve performance across multiple sites.
As Group Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop, implement, track, and optimise digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels, liaising with external agencies, including
- overseeing the SEO strategy to increase the number of visitors to website(s) and achieve high-ranking placements in search results
- working with external agencies to manage and track performance for Google Adwords and social media advertising campaigns
- oversee the organic social media strategy and increase engagement, traffic to our websites and the number of followers across multiple social media channels
- Lead conversion – optimise online lead generation by monitoring and analysing outcomes
- Analyse marketing data to help shape marketing activities; monitor key performance indicators (KPI’s), key online trend statistics and return on investment across all digital platforms and produce monthly reports.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience across the multiple channels and outline improvements (i.e. usability based on learnings from Google Analytics and HotJar).
- Work with external agencies to write, design and produce online and offline marketing materials
- Liaise with external PR agencies to identify stories and issue press releases to support the achievement of the group strategy.
- Support with the positioning and proposition for each development project.
- Proactively supporting public and stakeholder consultation events as required.
- Update signage across multiple sites, keeping in line with brand guidelines
- Prepare and manage the annual marketing budgets across the portfolio.
- Build strong relationships with our joint venture partners and stakeholders across the portfolio.
What we’re looking for:
- You’ll ideally have a marketing or business-related degree or CIM qualification level 6.
- Good budgetary management skills.
- Experience managing external agencies.
- Experience of creating and delivering integrated, multi-channel digital campaigns along with excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Experience with marketing analytics tools.
- You must have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be able to step up to the challenges of working in a fast paced, developing organisation by using your flexibility and creativity.
- You must know your way around a computer and be comfortable with new solutions that could enhance our ways of working.
- A high attention to detail, motivation, a positive attitude and being a team player are key aspects to this role.
- You will be an excellent communicator able to build strong working relations.
Be available to start work from the 4th May 2021.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Louise Bullock: firstname.lastname@example.org