27th February 2020
We are currently seeking a professional receptionist to join the front of house team at one of our buildings based in central Warrington.
Our receptionists are professional, friendly and hardworking individuals who can work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
Dependability, reliability and flexibility are key to success for this role, and with key stakeholders to cater for daily you will be able to show great interpersonal skills alongside the front of house management experience you possess.
You will have great time keeping, PC skills such as Excel and Word Microsoft Office software use, but above all, a willingness to take ownership of the role.
The reception role leaves both the first and last impression on our customers and as such, your role will impact on the business ensuring the experience is always an enjoyable one and our great reputation is upheld.
Scope of the role:
- General reception duties and regular switchboard contact with a range of people at all levels from a variety of external organisations who are attending the building to visit the tenants or using the building facilities.
- Dealing with tenants for a range of matters, including switchboard, reception, room bookings and deliveries.
- Daily management of the room bookings system, prioritising meetings and events, and accurate recording of information for the Building Manager.
- Administration duties to support the Building Manager, in respect of the recovery of Tenant Services income.
- Basic health, safety and fire checks.
- Meet and greet visitors, ensuring they are signed in and have visitor badges.
- Answering calls internal and external and redirect to the relevant person.
- Daily building checks (AM & PM), meeting room, kitchens and toilets.
- Dealing with ad-hoc enquiries or issues from tenants, escalating to Building Manager where necessary.
- Issuing and management of key fobs, and draft relevant paperwork.
- Check of CCTV footage routinely and report any issues to Building Manager.
- Keeping reception maintained to a high level.
- Communicating daily with cleaning operatives to ensure the building is presented to a high level.
- Receiving and checking deliveries.
- Distribution of incoming mail.
- Collating end of month overtime, meeting room, and fob charges for the Building Manager.
- Weekly fire extinguisher and fire panel checks, and record data in appropriate file.
- Weekly fire alarm test.
- General reception admin, filing, scanning, and photocopying.
- Fire Marshall duties.
- Ensuring all bookings are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaising with tenants and external customers regarding meeting room bookings.
- Ensure all meeting rooms are well presented on a daily basis, reporting any issues to the Building Manager.
- Keeping the booking calendar up to date with contact information and payments for incoming bookings.
- Stock check supplies around the building.
- Clearing of meetings rooms.
- Setting up of meeting rooms and event spaces for external and internal meetings and events.
- Drafting/issuing of paperwork for meeting room bookings.
- Management of meeting room calendar.
- Previous experience of working in an admin/reception role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- GSCEs, including Maths and English at grade C or equivalent.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
The position is a fixed shift pattern of afternoons: 15:00 – 18.00 Monday to Thursday and 14:00 – 17:00 Friday, with public holidays and weekends off.
As part of a two-person reception team, cover will be required for holidays, sickness and periods of high business demand, so flexibility will be required. This cover is compulsory and will include cover over 25 days between the hours of 08:30 and 16:30.
Rate of pay is dependent on experience.
Please apply by email including a copy of your CV and current salary details to Laura Moore at email@example.com
Closing date: 26th March 2020