29th November 2019
We are currently seeking an experienced professional receptionist to join the front of house team at one of our office buildings based in central Warrington.
Our Receptionists are professional, friendly and hardworking individuals who can work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
Dependability, reliability and flexibility are key to success for this role. With key stakeholders to cater for on a daily basis, you will be able to show strong interpersonal skills along with front of house management experience you will already possess.
With previous experience in a reception role, you will have excellent time keeping, be proficient in Microsoft Office, but above all, a willingness to take ownership of the role.
Scope of the role:
- Contact with a range of people at all levels from a variety of external organisations who are visiting the building.
- Dealing with tenants for a range of matters, including switchboard, reception, meeting room bookings and deliveries.
- Daily management of the meeting room and co-working space bookings system, prioritising meetings and events, and accurate recording of information for the Building Manager.
- Administration duties to support the Building Manager, in respect of the recovery of Tenant Services income.
- Basic health, safety and fire checks.
- Month-end billing/reports.
The position is a fixed shift pattern of afternoons from 12.30pm to 6pm Monday to Friday.
As part of a two-person reception team, cover will be required for holidays, sickness and periods of high business demand, so flexibility will be required. The role is supported by a full-time concierge.
Salary and benefits will be dependent on experience.
Please apply by email including a copy of your CV and current salary details to Jayne Furnival at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 15th January 2020