Meadowbrook Park Trading Estate Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Meadowbrook Park Trading Estate comprises 14 industrial units ranging in size from 2,539 to 8,110 sq ft, arranged as five terraces.
The estate is located in a well established and popular industrial location directly accessed off Station Road (B6058), approximately 5 miles to the south east of Sheffield centre. It is within easy reach of the M1 motorway via junction 31 to the north and junction 30 to the south.
Local occupiers include Travis Perkins, Howdens, Screwfix, Spinks and Wolseley.
- Units 10, 11 & 12 have recently been refurbished
- Steel portal frame construction
- Eaves heights range from 5.6m to 6.1m
- Internal offices
- Roller shutter loading doors
- Well proportioned shared yards
- Dedicated parking to front of each unit
Schedule of Accommodation
|UNIT NO.||SQ. FT.|
|6 & 7||8110|