Orbital Industry Park LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE
Orbital Industry Park has recently been refurbished and comprises 10 industrial units ranging in size from 7,200 to 27,900 sq ft, arranged as two terraces fronting Hudswell Road.
The estate holds a prominent position within the well established and ever popular Jack Lane Industrial area, and is strategically located with excellent access to Leeds City Centre (1 mile) and boasts direct access to J4 M621.
Local occupiers include Schneider Electric, Eriks, Tesla and Hertz.
- New floor slabs to units 8, 9, 12, 13
- New roof lights
- New kitchenettes and WC facilities
- New electrical installations
- Full redecoration both internally and externally
- Eaves height to underside of the haunch between 5.69m and 5.98m
- 3 phase electricity
- Gas boiler
- Electric roller shutter doors
- IP65 high frequency linear luminaire to warehouse areas
- Floor loading capacity of 40kn/sq m in units 8, 9, 12, 13
- Ample car parking
- EPC ratings B26-38
Schedule of Accommodation
|UNIT NO.||SQ. FT.|
|2, 3 & 4||27933|